Thursday, May 17, 2012

three ring circus

I am working ridiculously hard to not spin out into my three ring circus.
I can do this.  I can be presented with something amazing and not destroy it.
I can do this.

I can be strong enough to believe in myself.

I don't have to give into the temptations of running through all the hateful things ever told to me or that i have told to myself. I just don't. 

This just might end up being ok.
Even better than ok.
I could think about walking at the beach.
I could think about laughing.
I could think about nervousness and the silly things done to combat it.
The smell of ginger and sugar.

There is only one first date.
There is only one first kiss.

The circus I feel in my head and stomach
will leave given enough time.
Patience.

I want to just enjoy my own personal circus and the humor that comes from it
rather than the negative disbelief that it has the power to generate.



No comments:

Post a Comment